At Treed we try our best to make sure that all products are free from manufacturing defects. On the off-chance that a manufacturing defect is found in a product you’ve just bought from Treed, you can raise a request for replacement.
- The item can be replaced only once within the warranty period.
- THE WARRANTY PERIOD begins on the date of purchase.
- If purchased on 3rd party websites or retailers, the product must be registered on our website within 10 days of receipt of the product to be eligible for warranty claims.
- If the product is determined to be defective, Treed will replace the product or its defective parts (with new or refurbished product).
TREED UNDERTAKES THE PRODUCT REPLACEMENT IF:
- The product doesn’t work or is defective due to improper materials or workmanship;
- The product arrived with missing parts or accessories;
- The product arrived damaged;
THE FOLLOWING CASES ARE NOT COVERED BY THE TREED REPLACEMENT:
- Expired Warranty
- Purchase of the product from unauthorized persons or shopping channels
- Minor faults in the quality of a product which do not affect the product’s value or technical condition;
- Faults resulting from improper use (e.g. mechanical damage, incorrect operating voltage, improper use)
- Damages or defects caused by normal wear and tear (scratches, attritions, abrasions etc.), extreme temperature or humidity;
- Faults resulting from accidental or intended damage;
- Any modification of Treed products made by you or a third party;
- Product loss;
- Cosmetic damage
- Damage due to acts of nature or God. For example; lightning strikes, and the like
- Commercial use
- Battery ( In-built )
To request replacement, the customer needs to reach out to our customer service team by contacting us on the website or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or calling us at customer care number 9662012376. The Customer Service Team after looking into your complaint will take an appropriate decision. If the replacement is authorized, the customer will be responsible for sending the defective/damaged product to the service center and the charges will be borne by the customer itself. Authorization does not guarantee exchange. We will issue an exchange upon receipt of the return package. All products sent back must include all components, manuals, registration cards, and original undamaged packaging.